Affordable, essential, professional knee protection accessible to every youth rider.
- Youth knee protection is of the utmost importance in dynamic action sports like motocross, supercross and off-road racing.
- The POD® K1 is a medical grade functional knee brace designed to support the knee joint and help reduce ligament injuries.
- Lightweight, low profile and secure fitting; all POD® knee braces use proprietary Synthetic Ligaments™ to reinforce the knee’s complex range of motion. This Human Motion® technology moves so effortlessly, you will forget you are wearing a brace.
- Designed specifically for youth the K1 brace has simple modular components which accommodate growth to ensure the brace will provide years of support.
- Deluxe moisture wicking frame liners and strap pads keep you cool and comfortable.
- Lightweight, low profile frame design combined with four secure straps ensures a snug fit and superior feel for the bike.
- Zero pressure points ensure your ride all day in comfort and control.
- Adjustable extension stops are easily inserted to provide progressive control from 0 to 25 degrees.
- Synthetic Ligaments™ help to replicate natural human motion and are easily replaced by the end user after exposure to significant forces or extended use.
- A secure fit is essential to knee brace functionality, comfort and control.
- Available in left and right, one frame size with interchangeable cuffs and padding allow you to change the brace length and padding thickness to provide years of support.
- A common frame with interchangeable cuffs and padding allow you to upsize or downsize the brace to provide years of support
- POD products are Class 1 medical devices suitable for:
- ACL/PCL instabilities
- MCL/LCL/ instabilities
- Rotary and combined instabilities
- Low to high impact environments