The core of the 2017 KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE GT is incredible dynamism. This KTM is the cutting-edge interpretation of a sport bike fit for travel. The 1290 SUPER DUKE GT is not a slimmed-down super-tourer; it is an extremely sporty real-world champion, which masters the seemingly impossible split between mountain hairpins, comfortable long distance travelling and even breathtaking track day use. Thanks to intelligent and innovative design and technology solutions, the 1290 SUPER DUKE GT blends the all-day comfort with the high level of performance only a SUPER DUKE can achieve. Storage from the 30-liter (8-gallon) color-matched panniers is ample for a weekend get away without being bulky and overweight. Also, with the integration of intelligent electronic assistance systems like special ride and power modes, semi-actively controlled WP suspension components, a lean angle sensitive ABS and a KTM-first quickshifter+, the 1290 SUPER DUKE GT is the complete package.
LEAN INTO 2018 PROMOTION
Payments As Low As $307.59/MO
$19,999 MSRP. 10% down. $17,999.10 financed (0.99% APR) over 60 months on KTM/Synchrony Instalment Loan Account. Participating Dealers. Offer valid from 2/1/18 to 5/31/18. * Rate of 0.99% or 12.99% will be assigned. Example: A 60-month term of a $17,999.10 purchase, and 0.99% rate requires monthly payments of $307.59; and a 12.99% rate requires payments of $409.44. Program minimum amount financed is $2,500 and 0%-10% down payment required. Rate and down payment based on credit approval criteria. 10% down payment is required to obtain advertised monthly payment of $307.59.Offer subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank.
- Advanced LC8 V-Twin engine with dual ignition, electronic fuel injection, Ride-By-Wire technology, slipper clutch and 6-speed gearbox.
- Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC) package with multi-mode Combined ABS, ride mode technology and multi-mode traction control (MTC).
- Semi-active, electronically-adjustable WP Suspension.
- Quickshifter+ for clutchless upshifting.
- Electronic cruise control as standard equipment.
- LED cornering lights with integrated self-canceling turn signals.
- Spark plug selective individual mapping ignition and cutting-edge Keihin engine management.
- Optional Hill Hold Control (HHC) and engine drag torque control (MSR).
- Ultra-lightweight chrome-molybdenum steel trellis frame with an extended bolt-on rear aluminum subframe with integrated mounts for the pannier system.
- Height-adjustable windshield for long distance comfort.
- Heated grips for cold riding weather comfort.
- Color-matched panniers offer 30-liters (8-gallons) of storage and can fit most full-faced helmets.
Engine Type: 2-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 75° V-Twin, DOHC
Displacement: 1,301 cc
Bore/Stroke: 108/71.0 mm
Starter: Electric; 12V 12Ah
Transmission: 6 Gears
Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 56 mm Throttle Bodies
Lubrication: Pressure Lubrication, 3 Eaton Pumps
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Clutch: PASC Slipper Clutch, Hydraulically Operated
Ignition: Keihin EMS with Ride-By-Wire, Dual Ignition
Frame: Chrome-moly Steel Trellis
Subframe: Chrome-moly Steel Trellis
Handlebar: Aluminum, Tapered, Ø 28/22 mm
Front Suspension: WP Semi-Active USD Ø 48 mm
Rear Suspension: WP Semi-Active Monshock
Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 125 mm/4.9 in, 156 mm/6.1 in
Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 320 mm/240 mm
Front/Rear Rims: 3.50 x 17”, 6.00 x 17”
Front/Rear Tires: 120/70ZR17”, 190/55ZR17”
Steering Head Angle: 24.9º
Trail: 107 mm
Wheelbase: 1,482 mm ± 10 mm/58.3 ± 0.4 in
Ground Clearance: 140 mm/5.5 in
Seat Height: 835 mm/32.9 in
Tank Capacity: 23 L/6.1 gal
Weight (without fuel): Approx. 228 kg/506.2 lbs