With the ability to conquer urban environments and treacherous off-road terrain with equal composure, the 701 ENDURO reaches the next level of versatility. Bred from decades of enduro world championship-winning pedigree and mixed with over a century of motorcycle expertise, the 701 ENDURO combines high performance with typical Swedish functionality in a stylish and modern design.
• Lightweight chromium-molybdenum steel trellis frame provides detailed feedback and excellent handling.
• Polyamide rear subframe with integrated fuel tank for the best possible weight distribution.
• Single overhead cam, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine features the latest technology with reduced vibrations.
• Specifically developed WP 4CS closed cartridge for the best performance and easy adjustment.
• WP Rear shock is fully adjustable for high/low speed compression, rebound and preload
• Bosch 9.1 MP ABS gives maximum braking performance from Brembo calipers and full floating wave discs.
• APTCTM slipper clutch for maximum control under hard acceleration, braking and down-shifting.
• Ride-by-wire throttle controls the 50mm Keihin electronic fuel injection throttle body for perfect power delivery and instant throttle response.
• Continental TKC 80 tires on black D.I.D. wheels offer high levels of grip on a wide variety of terrain, on- or off-road.
• CNC Machined triple clamps for precisely engineered flex for maximum rider feedback and even fork leg clamping force.
• Innovative bodywork with in-mold graphics and a long seat for perfect ergonomics and freedom of movement.
ENGINE TYPE: Single cylinder, 4-stroke
DISPLACEMENT: 692.7 cc
BORE/STROKE: 105/80 mm
COMPRESION RATIO 12.7:1
STARTER/BATTERY: Electric starter/12V 8.6Ah
TRANSMISSION: 6 gears
FUEL SYSTEM: Keihin EFI (throttle body 50 mm)
FINAL DRIVE: 15:46
COOLING: Liquid Cooling
CLUTCH: APTCTM slipper clutch, hydraulically operated
FRAME: Chromium-Molybdenum-Steel trellis frame
SUBFRAME: Self-supporting polyamide tank
FRONT SUSPENSION: WP-USD 4CS Ø 48 mm
REAR SUSPENSION: WP-Monoshock with linkage
FRONT/REAR BRAKES: Disc Brake 300/240 mm
FRONT/REAR TIRES: 90/90-21˝; 140/80-18˝
STEERING HEAD ANGLE: 27°
TRIPLE CLAMP OFFSET: 32 mm
WHEELBASE: 1504 ± 15 mm / 59.2 ± 0.6 in
GROUND CLEARANCE: 280 mm / 11 in
SEAT HEIGHT: 910 mm / 35.8 in
TANK CAPACITY: 13.0 liters / 3.4 gal
WEIGHT, W/O FUEL: 145 kg / 319 lb